Thursday, December 17, 2009

die claire!! xP

real sorry tat SMB havent been posting anyting 4 quite a while now...
bt since jane has been talking abt a song called
"gay barbie"
which i found out tat is reli nice,
imma post th lyrics!

THIS SONG GOES OUT 2 U CLAIRE TH BITCH!!

[wow!] Hiya, Jane.
Hi, Foo!
You wanna go for a ride?
On what?
On this!

claire's such a bitch, she is just a witch!
I really hate her, why does Ken date her?
Ken is such a man, I'd do all I can,
Just to do him, we just wanna screw him!

claire's such a bitch, I'm gonna scratch her eyes out.

I have dreams about Ken being inside my den,
And we hold and we kiss like we're sweethearts.
But that claire's a slut with her gross little butt,
And I guess Ken likes boobs made of fake parts.

And I cry, every day, 'cause straight off that bitch is in my way!

claire is a bitch, she is just a witch!
I really hate her, why does Ken date her?
Ken is such a man, I'd do all I can,
Just to do him, we wanna screw him!

When I see her, I will knee her.
[ooh ooh oooh.]

I will punch her, and I'll crunch her.
[ohh, oh yes.]

Hey, Jane!
What, Foo?

Look who's over there!
Well, if it isn't claire without Ken and that stupid California Dream Van!

Hey claire, It's us, come over here, look, right here!
Come here, missy! -punch-

Take that, little slut,
You hooker, you bitch,
Scratch her eyes out,
Ken is sorry.

Oops, sorry..
Let's get the hell outta-



its edited. enjoy!!
~foo~

No comments:

Post a Comment